So i just returned from my backpacking trip to Vietnam & here i am sharing the process to get a visa for vietnam in just 5 minute process. I always be afraid with visa process of any country because i have a refusal stamp on my passport by denmark embassy when i applied for a schengen visa on my fresh passport.
Vietnam is a beautiful country & full of nature. Here you can explore Mountains in the north, Marble mountains in Halong bay, Paradise Cave – Biggest in the world, sand dunes,floating market,temple ruines & many more. Vietnam is a tropical country & has 4 seasons. One must have to visit vietnam & here i am trying to make it easy by providing vietnam E – Visa process for indians. I hope it would be helpful for you all.
Vietnam E Visa Process for Indians
India is not eligible for Visa on Arrival (VoA) but vietnam issue Electronic Visa (E Visa) for Indians, its valid for 30 days Single entry. Please check the valid entry & exit ports for E Visa holders by Click here.
4 Easy Steps to get E- Visa for Indians
Step 1 : Open official Website of Vietnamese Immigration Department below given or Click here.
Please note that there are many fake website listed on google which seems like official website & provide invitation letter or e-visa services. Please beware from them.
Step 2 : Click on tab ‘For outside Vietnam foreigners’ which is given on website , Read the instructions again & Fulfill required information. Before applying for E- Visa you should have passport handy , Soft copy of your passport front page , photograph (straight looking without glasses) to upload it on portal & you should also have to know on which airport you are going to arrive.
After this step, registration code will be sent to the applicant.
Step 3 : Pay E-visa fee (25 USD / 1750 INR Approx). Your application will be processed in 3 working days & you will also get a confirmation mail. You can pay by your debit/credit card on the same portal.
Step 4 : Enter registration code, registration email and date of birth to check result in E visa search menu (https://evisa.xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn/tra-cuu-thi-thuc).If being approved for E-visa, please print E-visa to enter/exit Vietnam.
Some more important information :
- There is no need to fill any other form after landing at Vietnam. E-Visa printed copy is sufficient.
- As you have already paid 25 USD online so there is no need to pay even a single penny after landing at airport.
- Just stand in Immigration Queue (All Passports).
- Keep your passport, Return tickets, E Visa copy handy. I advise also keep a copy of your hotel reservation for first night stay.
- Vietnam currency is Dong. 1 INR equals to 335 Dong.
- I bought some USD in india just for any emergency case rest i withdraw the money from ATM. ‘Agri Bank’ ATM has cheapest transaction fee.
- There are no direct flights from INDIA to Vietnam. They have stopover at Kualalumpur ,Singapore or Bangkok.
If you have any query related to Vietnam Visa process please put it in comments.